Job Shadow Program
Gain insight to engineering careers and network with some of Ohio State’s top employers during the 2014 Job Shadow Program!
The Job Shadow Program is a one-day opportunity for Ohio State engineering students to spend time at an employer’s site, observe engineers, and learn more about professional roles related to their major. This shadow takes place at various company locations throughout Ohio during Ohio State’s Spring Break week. Since Job Shadow events are only one day--you may sign up for more than one!
Job Shadow days: Monday, March 10—Friday, March 14, 2014
- Engineering students registered with ECS
- Be available during business hours, March 10-14, 2014
- Responsible for transportation to employer site
- Freshman Engineering Honors (FEH) and Choose Ohio First for Engineering Entrepreneurship (COFFEE) Scholars are also eligible
Why you should participate:
- Network with companies & engineers from Ohio State's top employers
- Gain insight to possible engineering careers related to your major
- Learn about a "day in the life" of an engineer
- Experience professional workplace and company culture
- Spark interest in areas of study or industry
More information: Visit the ECS website for sign-up instructions and a list of participating employers.
Questions: E-mail the Job Shadow Coordinator, Rachel Kaschner, at email@example.com