Forward: Giving Impact Report
As Buckeyes, we are taught that you can never pay back, so you should always try to pay forward.
In 2016, the College of Engineering launched Forward, its annual giving impact report. In addition to sharing giving facts and stats, the report highlights just a few of the ways our supporters keep the College of Engineering moving forward through their remarkable commitment to our students, faculty, research and community outreach.
Your support makes it possible for us to be an innovative leader in engineering and architecture education, to create new discoveries across a broad range of applications and disciplines, and to make a difference at home and abroad. Thanks to the generosity of the supporters whose stories are featured within—and countless others—the College of Engineering now offers more scholarships and fellowships than ever before, enabling more bright, young people to obtain a world-class Ohio State education. Our students excel in the classroom, workplace and in the world because of you.
For more information contact the Office of Donor Relations and Stewardship at email@example.com or 614-292-1044.
- Quenching water needs in Gambia
- Engineering new ways to battle cancer
- Shooting for the stars
- Alum's generosity fuels innovation
- Forging a strong community for women engineers
- Student dreams soar with support from alumni and friends
- Buckeye gifts help students explore west coast tech
- A perfect match
- Professorship brings renowned experts to campus
- Alumni couples’ legacy helps student dreams take flight
- Banding together to help fellow Buckeyes
- Sending Buckeye Love to Tanzania
- Helping Buckeyes go global
- Engaged alumna inspired company to invest in student success
- Investing in student success
- Engineering a better life for those in need
- Betting on bright futures
- Honoring a mentor by supporting future engineers
- Crowdsourcing a scholarship the young alumni way
- Philanthropic partnership benefits students and companies
- Making an impact