Buckeye Engineering is The Ohio State University College of Engineering’s news vehicle, communicating exciting developments and accomplishments in a timely fashion. It is published four times per year, with two electronic and two print issues.
If you would like to be added to the email and print distribution lists please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building the future of AI
- Ford backs student efforts to improve the community
- Successful alumnus puts other people first
- University honors four for volunteerism, achievement
- $15M NSF grant launches Imageomics Institute
- Women who lead
- Driving the future of mobility
- Technology ‘retrains’ cells to repair stroke damage
- Combustion pioneer helps advance engine design
- Six grads of distinction
- New scholarship honors first woman Buckeye engineer
- Summer stroll
- In a Nutshell