Buckeye Engineering is The Ohio State University College of Engineering’s news vehicle, communicating exciting developments and accomplishments in a timely fashion. It is published four times per year, with two electronic and two print issues.
If you would like to be added to the email and print distribution lists please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trio pitching to grow Ohio’s innovation economy
- Advancing neurofibroma therapies
- Innovative minds earn NSF CAREER awards
- O-H, the places they’ll go!
- Inspiring kids in STEM
- The next generation of space stations
- Students, companies win at annual hackathon
- Clean energy tech reaches milestone
- College enrollment, diversity and success metrics rise
- Engineered for collaboration
- Honda Dreams Scholars announced
- Alumni Awards
- In a Nutshell