Buckeye Engineering is The Ohio State University College of Engineering’s news vehicle, communicating exciting developments and accomplishments in a timely fashion. It is published four times per year, with one print and three electronic issues.
If you would like to be added to the email and print distribution lists please send your contact information to email@example.com.
- Ohio State, Honda lead partnership to launch battery cell R&D center
- Enrollment hits record high, success metrics continue climb
- Chemical engineering alumna honored for distinguished service
- DOE invests $12M in novel technology that captures carbon emissions
- Buckeyes to compete in national EV battery engineering challenge
- Bringing water to Marwa
- Undergraduate program jumps again in national rankings
- NSF funds initiative using AI to study climate change and biodiversity
- College celebrates 13 outstanding alumni for achievements, service
- Ohio State-Wilberforce team places first in national EV competition