Application now open for summer 2022!
Are you considering a graduate degree or have a growing interest in the field of biomedical engineering? Attend our summer BUCKEYE REU. Our Biomedical Engineering department is uniquely housed in the Colleges of Engineering and Medicine, which provides an ideal opportunity for you to contribute to research that will address clinical needs and improve patient health.
>> Important Dates
Program Dates: Sunday, May 22 - Saturday, July 30, 2022 (tentative)
Application Deadline: February 10, 2022
- 10-week hands on research in biomechanics or mechanobiology
- Professional development workshops, industry and clinical lab tours, journal club
- Social and networking opportunities
- On-campus housing
- Undergraduate students in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors enrolled in 4-year colleges or universities in the U.S.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- No prior research experience required
- $5,000 stipend
- Meal allowance
- Travel allowance (up to $1,000)