Undergraduate Research Forum for Engineering and Architecture
The College of Engineering, Knowlton School of Architecture and Tau Beta Pi partnered to hold the 12th Annual Undergraduate Research Forum for Engineering and Architecture students.
Due to university event size limits, the 2021 Undergraduate Research Forum was held virtually.
Winners of the 12th Annual Undergraduate Research Forum for Engineering and Architecture:
- 1st Place: Jacob Fillinger, Chemical Engineering - Conversion of Polyethylene Waste Plastic to Syngas with a Chemical Looping Approach
- 2nd Place: Nadja Marin, Biomedical Engineering - Strategies Behind Underlying Bimanual Force Sharing in Humans
- 3rd Place: Xiaoran Zha, Mechanical Engineering - Numerical Investigation of a Hydrokinetic Turbine Performance
- Chance Carafice, Engineering Physics - Characterizing glacier and lake change from 1984 to present in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru using Landsat observations and a random forest classifier
- Alexandra Ng, Environmental Engineering - Numerical modeling of light absorption and radiative forcing impacts of biomass burning emission proxies undergoing aqueous chemistry and photolysis
- Caffrey Yu, Mechanical Engineering - Global Localization of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Using Visual Odometry
If you have any questions, please contact Daniel McCormick (email@example.com), the Tau Beta Pi Undergraduate Research Forum coordinator.