- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Professional Programs
- Online programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
Global Option in Engineering (GO ENGR)
The Global Option in Engineering (GO ENGR) is a unique and inclusive program for undergraduate students in any engineering major.
GO ENGR students will combine internationally themed courses, experiences with global dimensions, and culture or language training to enhance their global competencies and better prepare them for the practice of engineering in a global environment.
GO ENGR infuses a global perspective into an engineering degree program and constitutes a special engagement beyond the standard requirements for graduation, but is designed to be completed without adding time to graduation.
GO ENGR students will:
- Participate as a freshman/sophomore in an education abroad experience (such as a Global May Term course)
- Take approved engineering or technical courses involving international elements OR participate in a co-op or internship experience outside the U.S.
- Acquire proficiency in another culture or language.
- Take senior-level courses containing a strong international focus (such as a capstone design with an international dimension)
Upon successful completion, students will receive an Engineering Global Options designation on their transcript.
For more information about this this adventurous new program, visit: global.engineering.osu.edu/go-engr