- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Professional Programs
- Online programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
Many students enhance their academic career by becoming involved in student organizations or project teams in engineering or architecture. The number of student organizations for the College of Engineering alone is over 100, with 20 major-related student organizations. This includes 14 honorary, 29 project teams, 15 diversity-related student organizations, and 8 graduate student organizations.
Each spring, the College of Engineering recognizes outstanding student organizations at the Annual Student Organization Recognition & Awards event... Learn more
The College of Engineering supports student organizations to encourage expanded extracurricular and academic experiences for students. To be recognized by the college the student organization must meet the following criteria:
- The purpose of the student organization must be engineering related.
- Have at least one advisor or co-advisor that is faculty or staff in the College of Engineering (for this purpose included are: Food, Agriculture & Biological Engineering, Department of Physics and Knowlton School of Architecture.)
- Complete the annual data update form
- Be recognized by The Ohio State University as a student organization by completing the requirements set forth by the Ohio Union/Student Life Office, including the annual officer training.
To view a complete listing of student activities, click on the following links: