Research in Ohio State's College of Engineering starts with opportunities for undergraduates, expands through our graduate programs, and excels as we form strong collaborations with other colleges across the university as well as leading companies in engineering fields in Ohio and across the nation.
Taking advantage of the college's current and historical strengths, we are positioned not only to provide unique experiences for our students but also to find solutions for major challenges facing today's society.
College and University Research Resources
- About Research at Ohio State
- Technology Commercialization Office: Functions as a "cradle to grave" manager for Ohio State inventions
- Ohio State Research News
- Undergraduate Research Office: Helps students pursue research opportunities independently, as part of a team, in collaboration with faculty, here at the university or elsewhere. The URO staff also serves as a resource for advisors, technical staff, postdoctoral fellows, faculty and others who are part of the rich research environment at Ohio State.
- Denman Undergraduate Research Forum: An opportunity to showcase outstanding student research and encourage all undergraduates to participate in research as a value-added element of their education.
- Hayes Graduate Research Forum: Co-sponsored by the Council of Graduate Students, the Graduate School, and the Office of Research to recognize, encourage and facilitate graduate student research at the university.
- Research Online: Web-based tools, software and downloadable forms needed to support your research