- Faculty Emeritus, Knowlton Schl of Architecture
275 W Woodruff Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
EDRA Achievement Award. Environmental Design Research Association.
Ethel Chattel Visiting Scholar. Ethel Chattel.
Lilly Endowment Post-Doctoral Fellowshipo. Lilliy Endowment.
- Jack L. Nasar. 2015. Creating Places That Promote Physical Activity: Perceiving is Believing. San Diego: Active Living Research.
- Jack L. Nasar. 2015. Specia Issue: Advances in Environmental Psychology. Basil: Behavioral Sciences.
- Jack L. Nasar. 2012. "McMansions." In Encyclopedia of Housing, edited by Andrew T. Carswell, Thousand Oaks: Sage.
- Jack L. Nasar. 2011. Environmental psychology and urban design. In Companion to Urban Design, edited by Tridib Banerjee & Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris, 162 - 174. London: Routledge.
- Jack L. Nasar. 2010. "Are retrofitted wheelchair entries separate and unequal?." In Handbook of Universal Design, edited by Wolfgang Preiser and Korydon H. Smith, 41.1 - 41.10. New York: McGraw Hill.
- JL Nasar. 2000. "What design for a presidential library?." In EDRA 31/2000 Building Bridges: Connecting People, Research and Design, edited by AE Stamps, 40 - 45. Edmond: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar. 1997. "Neo-traditional development, auto-dependency and sense of community." In EDRA28: Space design and management for place making, edited by M Amiel; R Bertrand; J Vischer, 39 - 43. Edmond: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar. 1995. "Banking on design: Crime and proximate features of a design competition building." In Banking on Design: Environmental Design Research Association Proceedings, edited by A. Seidel, 147 - 155. Oklahoma City: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar; J Pawley; L Zoller. 1994. "Preferences for citation and non-citation architecture over time." In Power by Design, EDRA, edited by R Feldman, 46 - 50. Chicago: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar; B Fisher. 1992. 'Hot spots' of fear of crime at the micro and macro level. In EDRA-23: Equitable and Sustainable, edited by E. Arias; M Gross, 187 - 199. Boulder, CO: Environmental Design Research Organization.
- JL Nasar; J Kang. 1989. Symbolic meanings of building style in small suburban offices. In Changing paradigms: Proceedings of EDRA, 20, edited by G. Hardy; R Moore; H. Sanoff, 165 - 172. Raleigh: Environmental Design Reseach Association.
- JL Nasar. 1986. "The shaping of design behavior: Case studies of trade magazines." In The Cost of Not Knowing. Proceedings of EDRA 17, edited by J. Wineman; R Barnes; C Zimring, 77 - 86. Atlanta: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar; C Kunawong. 1986. "Architect and lay judgments of architecture: Do they really differ?." In Public Environments: An International Forum on Environmental Design Research: Proceedings of EDRA, edited by J Harvey; D Henning, 205 - 210. Ottawa: Environmental Design Research Association.
- Jl Nasar. 1986. "Towards a new empirical aesthetics: Historiometric inquiry." In Proceedings of the Environmental Design Research Association, edited by B Bechtel, Oaxtapec: Environmental Design Resarch Association.
- JL Nasar. 1984. Cognition in relation to downtown street-scenes: A comparison between Japan and the United States. In EDRA 15 Proceedings: the Challenge of Diversity, edited by D Duerk; D Campbell, 122 - 28. Washington: Environmental Design Research Association.
- JL Nasar; E Arias. 1982. "Japanese environmental preferences and cognition in relation to the street side environment." In Knowledge for Design. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the Environmental Design Research Association, edited by P Bart; A Chen; G Francescato, 119 - 127. Colleg Park: Environmental Design Research Association.
- J Nasar. 1980. "On determining dimensions of environmental perception." In Optimizing Environments: Research, Practice and Policy. Proceedings of the 11th Annual Conference of the Environmental Design Research Association, edited by RR Stough et al, 245 - 255. Charleston: Environmental Design Research Association.
- Jack L. Nasar. "Using Scientific Methods to Assess Visual Quality." In Architecture Beyond Criticism: Toward a New Paradig, edited by W. F. E. Preiser, A. T. Davis, A .M. Salama,
- Nasar, J. L. & Elmer, J., 2016, "Homeowner and Homebuyer Impressions of Visitable Features." Disability and Health Journal 9, no. 1, 108 - 117.
- Nasar, J. L., Holloman, C. & Abdulkarim, D., 2015, Street Characteristics to Encourage Children to Walk. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 72, 62 - 70.
- Jelle Van Cauwenberg; Veerle Van Holle; Ilse De Bourdeaudhuij; Peter Clarys; Jack L. Nasar; Jo Salmon; Liesbet Goubert; Benedicte Deforche., 2015, Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport. PLOS ONE 9, no. 11, e112107. -
- Jack L. Nasar, 2015, Editorial: Advances in Environmental Psychology. Behavioral Science Special Issue 5, no. 3, 384 - 387.
- Jack L. Nasar, 2015, Introduction. Joural of Planning Literature Special Issue: Advances in Environmental Psychology 30, 375 - 376.
- A. Ghekiere, J. Van Cauwenberg, L. Mertens, P. Clarys, Bas de Geus, G. Cardon, J. Nasar, et al., 2015, Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 12, no. 1, 54 -
- Abdulkarim, D. & Nasar, J. L., 2014, Are livable elements also restorative?. Journal of Environmenta Psychology 38, no. 29, 39 -
- Hur, M & Nasar, J. L., 2014, Physical upkeep, perceived upkeep, fear of crime and neighborhood satisfaction. Journal of Environmental Psychology 38, 186 - 194.
- Lieze Mertens, Veerle Van Holle,Ilse De Bourdeaudhuij, Benedicte Deforche, Jo Salmon, Jack L Nasar, Nico Van de Weghe, Delfien Van Dyck, Jelle Van Cauwenberg, 2014, The effect of changing micro-scale physical environmental factors on an environment’s invitingness for transportation cycling in adults: an exploratory study using manipulated photographs. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 11, 88 -
- Van Cauwenberg, J.; Van Holle, V; De Bourdeaudhuij, I; Clarys, P.; Nasar, J. L.et al., 2014, Physical environmental factors that invite older adults to walk for fransportation. Journal of Environmental Psychology 38, no. 20, 94 - 103.
- YC Chiang; JL Nasar; CC Ko, 2014, Influence of visibility and situational threats on forest trail evaluations. Landscape and Urban Planning 125, 166 - 173.
- Van Holle, V., Van Cauwenberg, J., Deforche, B., Goubert, L., Maes, L., Nasar, J.L., Van de Weghe, N., Salmon, J., & De Bourdeaudhuij, I., 2014, Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: A proof of concept study using photographs. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 69, 432 - 446.
- Abdulkarim, D. & Nasar, J. L., 2014, Do Seats, Food Vendors, and Sculptures Improve Plaza Visitability?. Environment and Behavior 46, no. 7, 805 - 825.
- Nasar, J. L. & Holloman, C. H., 2013, "Playground characteristics to encourage children to visit and play." Journal of Physical Activity and Health 10, no. 8, 1201 - 1208.
- Nasar, J. L. & Troyer, D., 2013, Pedestrian injuries due to mobile phone use in public places. Accident Analysis and Prevention 57, 91 - 95.
- Devlin, A. S. & Nasar, J. L., 2013, Students' Impressions of Psychotherapists' Offices: Cross-Cultural Comparisons. Environment and Behavior 47, 2013 0013916513498602 -
- J Van Cauwenberg, V Van Holle, D Simons, R Deridder, P Clarys, L Goubert, J L Nasar, J Salmon, I De Bourdeaudhuij, B Deforche, 2012, Environmental factors influencing older adults’ walking for transportation: A study using walk-along interviews. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 9, 85 -
- Van Cauwenberg,Jelle; Van Holle,Veerle; Simons,Dorien; Clarys,Peter; Goubert,Liesbet; Nasar,Jack; Salmon,Jo; De Bourdeaudhuij,Ilse; Deforche,Benedicte, 2012, "The influence of environmental factors on older adults' walking for transportation: A study using walk-along interviews." JOURNAL OF AGING AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY 20, S313 - S314.
- Devlin, AS, Nasar, JL, 2012, Impressions of psychotherapists' offices: Do therapists and clients agree?. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice 43, no. 2, 118 - 122/doi: 10.1037/a0027292.
- Jack L. Nasar & Ann Sloan Devlin, 2011, Impressions of Psychiatrists' Offices. Journal of Counseling Psychology 58, no. 3, 310 - 320.
- Luc Anselin, Jack L. Nasar, & Emily Talen, 2011, Where do planners belong? Assessing the relationship between planning and design in American universities. Journal of Planning Education and Research 31, no. 2, 196 - 207.
- Misun Hur, Jack L. Nasar, & Bumseok Chun, 2010, Neighborhood satisfaction, physical and perceived naturalness and openness.. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 31, no. 1, 52 - 59.
- Jack L. Nasar, 2010, Are retrofitted wheelchair entries separate and unequal?. Landscape and Urban Planning 95, no. 4, 169 - 174.
- Jack L. Nasar & Ebru Cubukcu, 2010, Evaluative appraisals of mystery and surprise. Environment and Behavior 43, no. 3, 387 - 414.
- Jack L. Nasar & Kathryn Terzano, 2010, The desirability of views of city skylines after dark. Journal of Environmental Psychology 30, no. 2, 215 - 225.
- Nasar,Jack,L; Stamps,Arthur,E, 2009, Infill McMansions: Style and the psychophysics of size. Journal of Environmental Psychology 29, no. 1, 110 - 123.
- WFE Preiser; JL Nasar, 2008, Assessing building performance: Its evolution from post-occupancy evaluation. ArchNet: International Journal of Architectural Research 2, no. 1, 54 - 99.
- Nasar,Jack,L, 2007, "Inquiry by design: Environment/behavior/neuroscience in architecture, interiors, landscape and planning." Journal of Environmental Psychology 27, no. 3, 252 - 253.
- Nasar,Jack,L; Sancar,Fahriye, 2006, "Pedestrian mall, Denver (I. M.Pei and Partners and Hanna/Olin Landscape Architects)." Landscape Architecture 96, no. 5, 56 -
- E Cubukcu; KM Cubukcu; JL Nasar, 2006, "Spatial knowledge and the computer game playing habit." Yapi 293, 85 - 87.
- Nasar,J,L; Stamps,A,E; Hanyu,K, 2005, Form and function in public buildings. Journal of Environmental Psychology 25, no. 2, 159 - 165.
- Cubukcu,E; Nasar,J,L, 2005, Influence of physical characteristics of routes on distance cognition in virtual environments. Environment and Planning B-Planning & Design 32, no. 5, 777 - 785.
- Stamps,A; Nasar,J,L; Hanyu,K, 2005, Using pre-construction validation to regulate urban skylines. Journal of the American Planning Association 71, no. 1, 73 - 91.
- Cubukcu,E; Nasar,J,L, 2005, Relation of physical form to spatial knowledge in large-scale virtual environments. Environment and Behavior 37, no. 3, 397 - 417.
- Nasar,J, 2005, "Ohio State: The debate continues (Jack Nasar)." Landscape Architecture 95, no. 11, 13 - 13.
- J Evans-Cowley, JL Nasar, 2004, Amarillo yard art: Resident responses to yard signs and their regulation. Journal of the American Planning Association 70, no. 1, 67 - 80.
- Nasar,J,L; Li,M,H, 2004, Landscape mirror: the attractiveness of reflecting water. Landscape and Urban Planning 66, no. 4, 233 - 238.
- JL Nasar, 2003, Prompting drivers to stop for crossing pedestrians. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour 6, no. 3, 175–182 -
- Cackowski, J. M., & Nasar, J. L., 2003, The restorative effects of roadside vegetation implications for automobile driver anger and frustration. Environment and Behavior 35, no. 6, 736 - 751.
- JS Evans-Cowley, JL Nasar, 2003, Signs as yard art in Amarillo, Texas. Geographical Review 93, no. 1, 97 - 113.
- JL Nasar, 2003, Does Neotraditional Development Build Community?. Journal of Planning Education and Research 23, 58 - 68.
- JL Nasar, 2002, What design for a presidential library?. Empirical Studies of the Arts 20, 83 - 89.
- Nasar,J,L; Devlin,A,S, 2000, Regional variation in preferences for vernacular houses. ournal of Applied Social Psychology 30, no. 1, 41 - 66.
- H. Heft & J. L. Nasar, 2000, Evaluating environmental ccenes using dynamic versus static displays. Environment and Behavior 32, 301 - 322.
- B S Fisher; JL Nasar, 1999, Fear of Crime in Relation to Three Exterior Site Features: Prospect, Refuge, and Escape. Environment and Behavior 24, 35 - 65.
- JL Nasar; M Granns, 1999, Design review reviewed: Administrative versus discretionary methods. Journal of the American Planning Association 65, no. 4, 424 - 433.
- JL Nasar; J Kang, 1999, House style preference and meanings across taste cultures. Landscape and Urban Planning 44, no. 1, 33–42 -
- Nasar,J,L; Kang,J,M, 1999, "House style preference and meanings across taste cultures." Landscape and Urban Planning 44, no. 1, 33 - 42.
- X Hong; JL Nasar, 1999, Visual Preferences in Urban Signscapes. Environment and Behavior 31, no. 5, 671 - 691.
- Nasar,J; Cackowski,J,M, 1998, "The value of nature (Response to J.William Thompson's article highlighting the work of Roger Ulrich)." Landscape Architecture 88, no. 7, 14 - 14.
- AE Stamps; JL Nasar, 1997, Design review and public preferences: Effects of geographical location, public consensus, sensation seeking, and architectural styles. Journal of Environmental Psychology 17, no. 1, 11 - 32.
- JL Nasar; KM Jones, 1997, Landscapes of fear and stress. Environment and Behavior 29, no. 3, 291 - 323.
- B Fsher; JL Nasar, 1995, Fear spots in relation to microlevel physical cues: Exploring the overlooked. Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency. Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency 32, no. 2, 214 - 239.
- JL Nasar & D A Julian, 1995, The psychological sense of community in the neighborhood. Journal of the American Planning Association, 61, no. 2, 178 - 184.
- JLNasar, 1994, Urban design aesthetics: The evaluative qualities of building exteriors. Environment and Behavior 28, no. 3, 377 - 401.
- JL Nasar; B Fisher, 1993, ‘Hot spots’ of fear and crime: A multi-method investigation. Journal of Environmental Psychology 13, no. 3, 187 - 206.
- JL Nasar; B Fisher; M Grannis, 1993, Proximate cues to fear. Landscape and Urban Planning 26, 161 - 178.
- JL Nasar, 1993, Urban design research. Lanscape and Urban Planning 26, 1 - 3.
- AT Purcell; JL Nasar, 1992, Experiencing other people's houses: A model of similarities and differences in environmental experience. Journal of Environmental Psychology 12, no. 3, 199 - 211.
- BS Fisher; JL Nasar, 1992, Students fear of crime and its relation to physical features of the campus. Journal of Security Administration 15, no. 2, 65 - 75.
- JL Nasar; B Fisher, 1992, Designing for vulnerability: Cues and reactions to fear of crime. Sociology and Social Research 76, no. 2, 48 - 58.
- BC Fisher; JL Nasar, 1992, Fear of crime in relation to three site features: Prospect, refuge an escape. Environment and Behavior 24, no. 1, 35 - 65.
- JL Nasar; AR Yurdakul, 1990, Patterns of behavior in urban public spaces. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research 7, no. 1, 71 - 85.
- JL Nasar, 1990, The evaluative image of the city. Journal of the American Planning Association 56, no. 1, 41 - 53.
- E Johnson; JL Nasar, 1990, The personality of the profession. Landscape Journal 9, no. 2, 102 - 108.
- Nasar,J,L; Kang,J, 1989, A post-jury evaluation: The Ohio State University Design Competiton for a center for the visual arts. Environment and Behvior 21, no. 4, 464 - 484.
- Devlin,K; Nasar,J,L, 1989, The beauty and the beast: Some preliminary comparisons of 'High' versus 'Popular' residential architecture and public versus architect judgments of same.. Journal of Environmental Psychology 9, no. 4, 333 - 344.
- JL Nasar, 1989, Symbolic meanings of house styles. Environment and Behavior 21, no. 3, 235 - 257.
- JL Nasar, 1988, Architectural symbolism: A study of house-style meanings. EDRA: Environmental Design Research Association 19, 163 - 171.
- JL Nasar, 1987, Physical correlates of perceived quality in lakeshore development. Leisure Sciences 9, no. 4, 259 - 279.
- JL Nasar, 1987, Environmental correlates of evaluative appraisals of central business district scenes. Landscape and Urban Planning 114, 117 - 130.
- JL Nasar; C U de Nivia, 1987, A post occupancy evaluation for the design of a light pre-fabricated housing system for low income groups in Colombia. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research 4, no. 3, 199 - 211.
- JL Nasar, 1987, The effect of sign complexity and coherence on the perceived quality of retail scenes. Journal of the Amerian Planning Association 53, no. 4, 499 - 509.
- JL Nasar; M Farokhpay, 1985, Assessment of activity priorities and design preferences of elderly residents in public housing: A case study. The Gerontologist 25, no. 3, 251 - 257.
- JL Nasar; D Julian, 1985, Effects of labelled meaning on the affective quality of housing scenes. Journal of Environmental Psychology 5, no. 4, 335 - 344.
- JL Nasar; H Valencia; ZA Omar; SC Chueh; JH Hwang, 1985, Out of sight further from mind: Destination visibility and distance perception. Environment and Behavior 17, no. 5, 627 - 639.
- JL Nasar, 1984, Visual preferences in urban street scenes a cross-cultural comparison between Japan and the United States. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology 15, no. 1, 79 - 93.
- JL Nasar; M L Greenberg, 1984, "The preparedness and reactions of citizens to warnings and crisis relocation for nuclear attack." Journal of Applied Social Psychology 14, no. 6, 487 - 500.
- JL Nasar et al., 1984, Modifiers of Perceived Spaciousness and Crowding among Different Cultural Groups.. ERIC ED257734, 1 - 25.
- JL Nasar, 1983, Environmental factors, perceived distance and spatial behavior. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design 10, no. 3, 257 - 281.
- Jl Nasar, 1983, Adult viewers' preferences in residential scenes : A study of the relationship of environmental attributes to preference. Environment and Behavior 15, no. 5, 589 - 614.
- JL Nasar; D Julian; S Buchman; D Humphreys; M Mrohaly, 1983, The emotional quality of scenes and observation points: A look at prospect and refuge. Landscape Planning 10, no. 4, 355 - 361.
- S Mann; JL Nasar, 1982, "The economic utility of health affected by environmental change." Journal of Environmental Management 15, 301 - 310.
- JL Nasar, 1981, Visual preferences of elderly public housing residents: Residential street scenes. Journal of Environmental Psychology 1, no. 4, 303 - 313.
- JL Nasar, 1981, "Environmental factors and commercial burglary." Journal of Environmental Systems 11, 49 - 56.
- JL Nasar, 1981, Responses to different spatial configurations. Human Factors 23, no. 4, 439 - 445.
- JL Nasar, 1981, A model relating visual attributes in the residential environment to fear of crime. Journal of Environmental Systems 11, 247 - 255.
- JL Nasar; J Tector, 1980, "Third generation design methods." Design Methods & Theories 14, no. 3, 1 - 12.
- JL Nasar; N Bushrossnagel; J Campbell; S Danish, 1980, "An interdisciplinary approach to designing environments for young children." Journal of Man-Environment Relations 1, no. 1, 10 - 16.
- Jl Nasar, 1980, Influence of familiarity on responses to visual qualities of neighborhoods. Perceptual and Motor Skills 51, no. 2, 635 - 642.
- JF Wohlwill; JL Nasar; D M DeJoy; H H Foruzani, 1976, Behavioral effects of a noisy environment: Task involvement versus passive exposure. Journal of Applied Psychology 61, no. 1, 67 -
- Van Cauwenberg, J., De Bourdeaudhuij, I.,Clarys, P., Nasar, J. et al., "Street characteristics preferred for transportation walking among older adults: A choice-based conjoint analysis with manipulated photographs." International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Ghekier, A; Van Cauwenberg' Deforche, JB; De Bourdeaudhuij, I; Cardon, G; Clarys, P; de geus, B; Mertens, l; Salmon, J; Nasar, J, "Creating cycling-friendly environments for children: which micro-scale factors are most important? An experimental study using manipulated photographs." PLOS One
- L Mertens; J van Cauwenber; A.Ghekier; V. VanHolle; I. Debourdeaudhuij; B. Deforche; J L. Nasar; N. Vandeweghe; D. VanDyck, "Does the effect of micro-environmental factors on a street's appeal for adults' bicycle transport vary across different macro-environments? An experimental study.." PLOS ONE
- C F Emery, K L Olson, V S Lee, D L Habash, J L Nasar and A Bodine, Home environment and psychosocial predictors of obesity status among community-residing men and women. International Journal of Obesity
- "Mobile technology and distracted attention.." 2010, Presented at Webinar: California Department of Public Health, Pedestrian Safety Program,
- "Perceived aspects of streets and parks that might affect children's physical activity.." 2010, Presented at 41st Environmental Design Research Association Conference, Washington,
- Functional integration of planning programs: Does administrative location matter?. 2010, Presented at American Collegiate Schools of Planning, 51st Annual Conference, Mineeapolis,
- "Meanings Matters for Design, Invited Keynote Address." 2010, Presented at 9th International Symposium of Environment-Behavior Studies, Harbin, CN|CHN
- "Active living research: Street and park design for physical activity among children." 2010, Presented at C&RP PhD lecture, Columbus,
- "Designing healthy urban parks: Assessing and applying the research." 2011, Presented at Urban Nature, Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture 2011, Los Angeles,
- "Designing for communities." 2011, Presented at National Planning Conference (APA), Boston, US|USA
- "Perceived aspects of streets and chldren's physical activity." 2011, Presented at 53rd Annual Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning Conference, Salt Lake City, US|USA
- "Improving Street and Playground Perceptions." 2011, Presented at American Society of Landscape Architects, San Diego, US|USA
- "Restorative Environments." 2011, Columbus,
- "Save that house! An examination of demolition ordinances.." 2011, Presented at 53rd Annual Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning Conference, Salt Lake City, US|USA
- "Ãˆ Piu Restrative un ambiente naturale o costruito? Uno studio sugli skyline urbani notturno." 2012, Presented at Congresso della Sezione di Psicologia Sperimentale di Associazione Italiana di Psicologia (AIP), Pecara, IT|ITA
- "Tre Brevi Scale Per Misare Restorativeness, Livability, Liveliness Degi Ambiente Fisici: Un Confronto Italia USA." 2012, Presented at Congresso nazionale delle sezioni dell'AIP, Pescara, IT|ITA
- "Assessing environments for active living." 2010, Ghent, BE|BEL
- "Active Living Research Guidelines." 2010, Presented at National Planning Conference, New Orleans, US|USA
- "Impressions of psychotherapistsâ€™ offices." 2010, Presented at American Psychological Association 118th Annual Convention, San Diego,
- "Psychological Distortions of Physical Maps: Possible Uses for Food Access Measures." 2013, Presented at Food Mapping Team Dine and Learn Event, Coumbus, US|USA
- "Lessons Learned from Evaluting 30 Psychotherapists' Offices." 2013, Presented at 121st Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, Honolulu, US|USA
- "Restorative value of nature and skylines in daylight and after dark." 2013, Presented at 44th Annual Environmental Design Reseach Association Conference, Providence, US|USA
- "Urban Environmens, Non Visual Response." 2014, Presented at Illuminating Engineering Society: Light + Behavior, OH, US|USA
- "Dynamic experience of Spaciousness, Surprise and Preference." 2014, Presented at 45th Annual Conference of the Environmental Design Research Association, New Orleans, US|USA
Papers in Proceedings
- Nasar, J L.,, Pasini, M., Burro, R., Paolillo, A., & Perry, S. "Restorative value of nature and skylines in daylight and after dark.." in 44th Annual Environmental Design Reseach Association Conference. McClean, (5 2013). 295 - 296.
- Nasar,J "Towards a new empirical aesthetics - Historiometric inquiry." in 22nd Annual Conf. of the Environmental Design Research Association- Healthy EnvironmentsA 22/1991 ). Edmond, OK, (1 1991). 267 - 284.