2021 Alumni Awards: Call for nominations
Know an Ohio State College of Engineering alum who is making an extraordinary impact through their teaching, entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation or service? Nominate them for a 2021 Excellence in Engineering and Architecture Alumni Award! Nominations will be accepted through April 30, 2021.
Since the 1950s, the College of Engineering has honored alumni for extraordinary personal achievements, outstanding contributions to the fields of engineering and architecture, and remarkable service contributions since graduating from The Ohio State University.
There are seven unique awards honoring College of Engineering alumni:
- The Distinguished Alumni Award for Academic Excellence recognizes alumni for significant achievement in an academic setting with an emphasis on teaching, research and contributions to education. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award for Career Achievement recognizes alumni for significant achievement in business or institutional leadership and/or professional accomplishments. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award for Entrepreneurship and Innovation recognizes alumni for significant achievement in research, design, creation or ideation of an original idea or concept, or achievements in a startup or self-made business. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Texnikoi Outstanding Alumni Award honors an alum who is age 40 or under, and has risen rapidly in their chosen field or has made outstanding contributions through civic and social activities. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Meritorious Service Citation recognizes individuals whose sustained and extraordinary personal service have had a significant and lasting effect on the advancement of the College of Engineering. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Benjamin G. Lamme Meritorious Achievement Medal honors meritorious achievement in advancing engineering or the technical arts. Learn more and submit a nomination.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award for Leadership is presented to an exceptional individual whose sustained pioneering spirit and outstanding leadership have inspired others and have had a profound economic, environmental or societal impact. The award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated ingenuity, creativity and dedication to improving our world. Learn more and submit a nomination.
Read about the 2020 Annual Excellence in Engineering & Architecture Alumni Awards honorees.