- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Professional Programs
- Online programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
The Honors Program at Ohio State is designed to meet the needs of students with superior academic ability and to promote scholarly development throughout their college careers. By challenging themselves with advanced levels of study and enrichment programs, Honors students can optimize the use of their creative abilities and develop a sustaining interest in advanced education and research. The College of Engineering offers Honors students several ways through which they can distinguish themselves, including:
- designation as an Honors student,
- participation in the Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors first year program,
- completion of the Honors Contract to graduate with the designation of "With Honors in Engineering,"
- undergraduate research,
- completion of a senior Honors thesis to graduate with the designation "With Honors Research Distinction."
If you are a current student at Ohio State, please visit www.advising.engineering.osu.edu to learn more about joining the Honors program and contacting an academic advisor to begin pursuing these options.