- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Professional Programs
- Online Programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
- Biomedical and Materials Engineering Complex
When you enroll in the College of Engineering at Ohio State,
you’re choosing engineering at its finest.
We offer majors in 11 departments with state-of-the-art facilities, a diverse faculty of more than 350 eminent scholars and researchers, and an exciting and vibrant campus. We have nearly 9,000 undergraduate students enrolled in our college, which is ranked as the No. 1 engineering program in Ohio and 16th among public engineering programs in the United States. Although Ohio State is a large institution with many areas of study, some of our engineering majors have fewer than 20 graduates per year.
High school seniors applying to the Columbus campus must submit their complete admission application by November 1 to be considered for this major.
How to Apply: http://undergrad.osu.edu/apply/freshmen-columbus
Enrollment in the College of Engineering offers access to varied and diverse benefits and support services, including:
- a nationally recognized first-year hands-on engineering course sequence
- an outstanding optional co-op program
- engineering academic advisors who will offer counseling on classes, scheduling, and career paths
- enrollment in a first-quarter engineering survey course taught by an engineering academic advisor
- programs designed to assist students inside and outside the classroom
- student projects to enhance your engineering coursework