When you enroll in the College of Engineering at Ohio State,
you’re choosing engineering at its finest.
We offer majors in 10 departments with state-of-the-art facilities, a diverse faculty of more than 275 eminent scholars and researchers, and an exciting and vibrant campus. We have nearly 6,200 undergraduate students enrolled in our College, which is ranked as the No. 1 engineering program in Ohio and among the Top 20 public engineering programs in the United States. Although Ohio State is a large institution with many areas of study, some of our engineering majors have fewer than 20 graduates per year.
Enrollment in the College of Engineering offers access to varied and diverse benefits and support services, including:
- a nationally recognized first-year hands-on engineering course sequence
- an outstanding optional co-op program
- engineering academic advisors who will offer counseling on classes, scheduling, and career paths
- enrollment in a first-quarter engineering survey course taught by an engineering academic advisor
- programs designed to assist students inside and outside the classroom
- student projects to enhance your engineering coursework