Summer 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium
Members of the Ohio State community are invited to attend the Summer 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium via Zoom on Thursday, July 29 at 10:30 am. Approximately 40 undergraduate students across five programs will present their summer research and will be available for a live Q&A! Please support students who executed their research this summer.
Session 1 (10:30 – noon)
- Summer Research Opportunities Program (SROP)
- Translating Engineering Research to K-8 (TEK8)
Session 2 (1-2:30 pm)
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Research in Sustainable Energy (RISE)
- College of Arts & Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE)
When you register, you will receive a Zoom calendar invitation. You will also receive a link to the research titles, abstracts, authors and their 10 minute video presentations. On July 29, you may attend the (live) 8 minute Q&A sessions of your choice in Zoom breakout rooms with the authors.
Questions: please email Howard Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org).