Dean's Roadshow: Building the Future
Each summer, the Dean’s Roadshow travels throughout Ohio to connect with alumni and friends. While we can’t hit the pavement just yet, we’re keeping things moving online with our new dean, Ayanna Howard, at the wheel! Log on for this upcoming webinar:
BUILDING THE FUTURE
Thursday, July 22, 2021
12 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Buckeyes aren’t just champions on the field; we’re tackling innovative solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Hear from Dean Howard and others on how the college plans to make an even greater impact in STEM education, research and entrepreneurship to help build a better future for all. An audience Q&A will follow.
- Kenny McDonald, President and CEO of One Columbus
- Grace Wang, Executive Vice President for Research, Innovation and Knowledge Enterprise, Ohio State
- Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, Associate Dean for Research and Professor, Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering
- Deb Grzybowski Professor, Department of Engineering Education
- Mary C. Juhas, Associate Vice President, Office of Research
- Mike Triplett, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Armatus Bio, Inc.