2020 VIRTUAL Engineering Expo
- Mon, Sep 21 2020, 11am - 5pm
- Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11am - 5pm
In light of COVID-19 and the need to reduce population density and maintain physical distancing, all fall semester engineering recruiting events will be held virtually. The health and well-being of our students, employers, staff, faculty, and the university community continues to be our top priority.
We are excited to partner with Handshake to run the Engineering Expo in a virtual format. The Virtual Engineering Expo will allow students and employers to engage through:
- Video, audio, and chat communication
- Group sessions
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Sharing company values and documentation with students ahead of time
The 2020 Engineering Expo Coordinators and Engineering Career Services are committed to connecting students with employers recruiting for co-op, internship and full-time career opportunities in a safe virtual environment.
Find out more about Engineering Expo including how to register as an employer at https://expo.engineering.osu.edu.