Effect of COVID-19 on Mobility
Join our faculty and industry experts for a conversation about the potential implications of COVID-19 for the design of our communities and various modes of transportation, including air travel, personal vehicles, and public transit, micro-mobility and ride-hailing services.
This webinar is produced by the College of Engineering, the College of Arts and Sciences and the Ohio State University Alumni Association.
- Chris Atkinson, Senior Leadership Office of Research, College of Engineering
- Jennifer Clark, Professor and Head, City and Regional Planning Section, Knowlton School
- Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science; Director, Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
- Sophia Mohr, Chief Innovation Officer, Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Stephanie Morgan, Executive Director, Air Transportation and Aerospace Campus
- Giorgio Rizzoni, Center for Automative Research, Ford Motor Company Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Registration: This event is free and open to the public. For more information and to register, click here.
If you need live captions or other accommodations, please contact the College of Arts and Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the event.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com