COVID-19 Update: The university remains under a state of emergency. Learn more about guidelines and requirements in place for return to our campuses at Safe and Healthy Buckeyes.
Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium
The annual Engineering in Healthcare: Industry and Research Symposium showcases exemplary research from engineering graduate and undergraduate students and facilitates networking between students, faculty, industry representatives and the public.
The symposium is a prime event to gain a foothold in the Ohio State healthcare initiatives, increase your talent pool among students, develop new collaborations with faculty or promote new innovations in the field. Visit the event website to learn more.
- Graduate and undergraduate poster sessions
- State-of-the-art Ohio State research
- Industry keynote speaker
- Industry panel
- Career fair opportunities
- Check-in + Breakfast: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Keynote Speaker: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Poster Session 1: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Grad Student Research Presentation : 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Lunch and Industry Panel: 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Grad Presentation 2: 1:30-2:15 p.m.
- Networking: 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- Poster Session 2: 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- Awards + Wrap up: 4:15-5:00 p.m.
The deadline for students to submit abstracts is December 28.
Presented in collaboration with the University of Cincinnati BMES chapter and Wright State University BMES chapter.