Cryo-Electron Microscopy for Cancer Research Workshop
The College of Engineering and The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute invite you to attend a workshop focusing on the opportunities and applications of Cryo-EM for cancer research.
- Learn about the extensive investment in Cryo-EM that is happening at Ohio State’s Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis (CEMAS).
- Get an overview of Cryo-EM from a practical perspective.
- Learn from three renowned Cryo-EM experts about the latest developments and applications of Cryo-EM methods for cancer research.
- Engage in informal discussions with experts about your research topics.
- Tour CEMAS (a shuttle to West Campus will be provided).
Sponsored by ThermoFisher