Registration closed, all seats filled. But the event will be live streamed starting at 7:30: https://www.osu.edu/hiddenfigures/
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend a special reception and panel discussion with Margot Lee Shetterly — the author of the book "Hidden Figures," which is now an Oscar-nominated film.
Her book celebrates the incredible, untold story of three women who were the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: launching John Glenn into orbit. Their achievement restored the nation’s confidence and still inspires us to continue pushing boundaries today.
Presented in collaboration by the College of Engineering, Ohio State ADVANCE and the Honda-Ohio State Partnership.
- Todd Corley, creator and catalyst of the TAPO Institute
- Margot Shetterly, author of “Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race” and founder of the Human Computer Project
- Wendy Smooth, Associate Professor of Women’s, Gender Sexuality Studies and Political Science
- Mary Juhas, Associate Vice President at Ohio State ADVANCE
- Rudy Buchheit, Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Administration in the College of Engineering