Diversity, Outreach & Inclusion Sponsors
Industry Partners and Friends
Working with College of Engineering’s Diversity programs provides a direct connection to one of the country’s largest and diverse engineering programs. The DOI Office also works closely with undergraduate engineering professional organization and graduate student affinity groups.
Benefits of working with DOI include:
- Opportunities to collaborate with Diversity Outreach, Recruitment and Professional Development Programs
- Early Identification of potential undergraduate and graduate students
- Increased Brand Awareness and Visibility among potential pool of candidates
- A large pool of Students that are Prepared with key job readiness skills
- Assistance with identifying and making Meaningful Connections with Scholarship Recipients
Learn more about ways you can invest in our students!
Contact: Courtney Ross, Director of Development