COVID-19 Update: The university remains under a state of emergency. Learn more about guidelines and requirements in place for return to our campuses at Safe and Healthy Buckeyes.
Buckeye Engineering is The Ohio State University College of Engineering’s news vehicle, communicating exciting developments and accomplishments in a timely fashion. It is published four times per year, with two electronic and two print issues.
If you would like to be added to the email and print distribution lists please send your contact information to email@example.com.
- From the Dean: Acknowledging and acting against racial bias and discrimination
- Responding rapidly to meet PPE needs
- Team tests breathalyzer to detect COVID-19
- Alumni give the gift of opportunity
- Roaya Higazi elected USG president
*Issue 30 is an email issue, instead of the scheduled print, as cost-saving measure in accordance with university guidance.
- Persistence during a pandemic
- Grad students critical to research, teaching goals
- Five decades of computer science and engineering
- 150 years of pioneering Buckeyes
- Making students’ dreams come true