Greatest Priorities and Scholarships
Donor support that provides the greatest flexibility to the college often comes through our Impact Funds. These funds enable college leadership to respond to emerging priorities and enhance educational opportunities.
There are two types of Impact Funds: scholarships and priority funds.
- Scholarship funds go directly to students to decrease tuition costs. In 2016-17, 241 students received scholarships from these funds.
- Priority funds provide unrestricted dollars to fuel student and faculty initiatives, such as student organizations, bringing promi
- nent speakers to campus, assisting with professional conference costs, and upgrading classroom and lab spaces.
View the complete list of funds online.
Learn more about giving in the College of Engineering:
- View the fall 2017 edition of Momentum (PDF)
- Read Forward, the college's giving impact report
- Learn about ways to give back and meet the development team
Ready to give back?