- Office of the Dean
- Economic Development
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, BSAAE
- Agricultural Engineering, BSFABE
- Biomedical Engineering, BSBME
- Chemical Engineering, BSChE
- Civil Engineering, BSCE
- Computer Engineering, BSECE
- Computer Science and Engineering, BSCSE
- Electrical Engineering, BSECE
- Environmental Engineering, BSEnvE
- Food, Biological and Ecological Engineering, BSFABE
- Industrial and Systems Engineering, BSIE
- Materials Science and Engineering, BSMSE
- Mechanical Engineering, BSME
- Welding Engineering, BSWE
- College Awards
Industrial and Systems Engineering, BSIE
- Employing science, engineering, and behavioral methods to design, operate, evaluate, and improve integrated systems of people, machines, technology, materials, information, energy, and financial resources.
- Expanding and enhancing their professional skills on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively communicating opportunities and solutions to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Working effectively and ethically as leaders, members of teams, and as individuals.
a. an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
b. an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
c. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
d. an ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
e. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
f. an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
g. an ability to communicate effectively
h. the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global and societal context
i. a recognition of the needs for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
j. a knowledge of contemporary issues
k. an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
Degrees Granted (Summer 2015 - Spring 2016)
Pre-Major Enrollment (Autumn 2016)
Major Enrollment (Autumn 2016)
Total Enrollment (Autumn 2016)
Industrial and Systems Engineering
For more information, visit the Industrial and Systems Engineering, BSIE major page.