- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Professional Programs
- Online programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
Are you a student who is currently attending another university and interested in transferring to Ohio State? Enrollment for transfer students in the College of Engineering is competitive. For students transferring from another institution of higher education:
- If you have fewer than 30 semester credit hours, you will be considered under the criteria for new students in Engineering as described in the previous sections.
- If you have more than 30 semester credit hours and a GPA at your previous institution of 3.0 or higher, and have completed college level calculus you will be directly enrolled as a pre-major in the program of your choice. You may not enter as an undeclared pre-major.
- If you have more than 30 semester credit hours but do not meet the 3.0 GPA, you will be enrolled in Science and Technology Exploration.
The most current university admission information and criteria for transfer students is available at: undergrad.osu.edu/welcome/transfers.
International transfer students should also visit undergrad.osu.edu/admissions/international.
Are you a current undergraduate student at Ohio State? If so, you are already a Buckeye! Click on the buttons below to find more information about changing into the College of Engineering: