Missed the event? You can watch the recorded webinars of the following programs anytime.
EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON MOBILITY
July 29, 2020
Faculty and industry experts engage in a conversation about the potential implications of COVID-19 on the design of our communities and various modes of transportation including air travel, personal vehicles, public transit, micro-mobility and ride-hailing services.
- Chris Atkinson, Director, The Ohio State University Smart Mobility Program
- Jennifer Clark, Professor and Section Head, City and Regional Planning
- Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science; Director, Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
- Sophia Mohr, Chief Innovation Officer, Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Stephanie Morgan, Executive Director, Air Transportation and Aerospace Campus
- Giorgio Rizzoni, Center for Automative Research, Ford Motor Company Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering