Buckeye Engineering is The Ohio State University College of Engineering’s news vehicle, communicating exciting developments and accomplishments in a timely fashion. It is published four times per year, with two electronic and two print issues.
If you would like to be added to the email and print distribution lists please send your contact information to email@example.com.
- Women who lead
- Driving the future of mobility
- Technology ‘retrains’ cells to repair stroke damage
- Combustion pioneer helps advance engine design
- Six grads of distinction
- New scholarship honors first woman Buckeye engineer
- Summer stroll
- In a Nutshell
- A Q&A with Dean Howard about R&D
- NSF launches new alliance for high-impact research
- Innovation District to bring transformative ideas to life
- Father-son alumni duo embrace entrepreneurship
- College expands online education offerings