Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way.
Analytics will help you answer all kinds of questions.
- How many people are visiting your site?
- How many of them are coming from on campus? From Columbus? From Ohio?
- How much of your traffic comes from social networking referrals?
- What kinds of devices and browsers do people use on your site?
- What is your most popular content?
- Do people really read your news stories?
Improve Your Site
Once you know the answers, you can make informed decisions about:
- What content do you need to promote (or cut)?
- How can you optimize your navigation for usability?
- How much emphasis you should place on mobile platforms?
(expected to overtake desktop browsing by 2015)
For those sites with Google Analytics, you can access basic
Administer > Reports > Google Analytics Charts.
Request Full Access
To access your site's analytics on Google Analytics, you must: