The Engineering Web Services group provides content management system solutions to organizations within the college.
Our core services are geared primarily towards helping organizations create websites. We provide:
- A Content Management System (CMS) based on Open standards.
- Training for our CMS.
- Advice on Site Planning (audience, navigation, etc)
- Hosting for your site.
- Integration with Major University Systems.
We provide a number of services which are not part of our core mission of delivering websites.
- Custom Application Development and Maintainance for *Central* College needs.
- Source Code Version Control & Code Project Management
- Digital Signage via MediaSignage (available with modest chargeback model)
- Qualtrics Survey Software (site licensed)
Services Not Presently Provided
Like everyone, our resources are finite. These are needs which we cannot currently address within web services. However, for those who are interested, we do maintain a page of suggestions and alternatives.
- Intranet Solutions
- Individual Faculty Web Hosting
- Arbitrary Application Development
- Design Services
- Content Entry or Management